Economics is a discipline that is a part of social science encompassing the matters related to production, its consumption and distribution of commodities. The workings of economies are the major part of economic study.
There are different branches of economics like economic geography, economic sociology, institutional economics, microeconomics, macroeconomics, and financial economics etc.
Topics for Dissertation and Thesis:
• Different approaches to business
• The attitude and role of entrepreneur: differences of entrepreneurs of rural and urban areas
• Causes of regional divergence
• Supportive innovative activities of social networks
• Increasing productivity through implementation of cultural mix<